Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Judgment Song

Christmas Judgment song  (Let it Snow, Let it Snow)

Oh the creditor’s story sounds frightful.
But letting them spin their story is so delightful.
But they’ve got no copy of their judgment or any debtor information to show;
Let them go, let them go, let them go.

In this economy, things seem like they are stopping.
And I've disconnected my phone to stop my ears from popping. The IQs out there are turned way down low, so let them go, let them go!

When we finally get a real judgment with an educated creditor, we’ll he happy to looks the debtors up on public data services. If the debtor has any assets, and the creditor is informed, all the way home I'll be warm.

And the economy is slowly dying
To creditors unwilling to read, we're still saying good-bying.
But as long as they don’t know what a judgment is; Let them go, let them go, let them go.

When we finally get a judgment and debtor information - We will jump to action of course.
But if the creditor’s beliefs are not right, I’ll ignore their emails tonight. All the way home I'll be warm.

Oh! The economy is slowly dying
And to uninformed creditors, we're still good-bying.
As long as the creditors won’t follow instructions,
Let them go, let them go, let them go.


Mark D. Shapiro - Judgment Expert - - where judgments get Recovered. Save big money, visit - broken

As you know, I write a LOT and used to proof my writings, now it's entered the world of pop-up ads, it is unusable.  Please fix this
Ha ha, update, 10 minutes later it started working - maybe someone reads this blog!
-- Mark Shapiro,

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Apple keeps improving dictation and speech!

Wow, Apple Macs have always been able to speak and listen but if you go to your control panel, you will see they have come a long way, many voices to choose, many ways to use them, all built in, but many will have to automatically download. Give it a try, lots of fun.

Mark Shapiro,

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Can you avoid the probatate court and do a levy?

Q: Can you levy through through the probate court to do so, and not have to otherwise deal with the probate court?

A: If the levy has not begun, then I don't think so because of probate code 9303 and its annotations.
 Mark D. Shapiro - Judgment Expert - - where judgments get Recovered. Save big money, visit

Microsoft OneDrive Rocks

I recently tried Microsoft's OneDrive, and found it priced right, packed with features, simple to use, and worth the price. Get this: For $10 a month, you get a terabyte of online backup AND MS Office 365 for FIVE computers/tablets/phones in your household/family. For $10 a month I get a Terabyte of backup for my 2 Macs, my son's Mac, and my wife and son's ipad. Microsoft Onedrive is so easy to use, it backs up your whole computer. I moved all my folders to the OneDrive folder, and know they are backed up. I also backup to USB external disks, because you can never be too rich, too thin, or make too many backups. Excellent value, support, works well on Macs (and PCs) and priced right, Microsoft got this right, try OneDrive! Here is a holiday-related joke about backups: 

Jesus and Satan have a discussion as to who is the better programmer. This goes on for a few hours until they come to an agreement to hold a contest, with God as the judge.

They sit themselves at their computers and begin. They type furiously, lines of code streaming up the screen, for several hours straight. Seconds before the end of the competition, a bolt of lightning strikes, taking out the electricity. Moments later, the power is restored, and God announces that the contest is over.

He asks Satan to show what he has come up with. Satan is visibly upset, and cries, "I have nothing. I lost it all when the power went out."

"Very well, then," says God, "let us see if Jesus fared any better."

Jesus enters a command, and the screen comes to life in vivid display, the voices of an angelic choir pour forth from the speakers. Satan is astonished.

He stutters, "B-b-but how? I lost everything, yet Jesus' program is intact. How did he do it?"

God smiled all-knowingly, "Jesus saves."


Don't assign your judgment, please visit the constantly improving site: - Judgment Enforcement. The free, easiest, fastest, smartest, and best way to recover your judgment money nationwide for 33% or less, worldwide for 50% (Mark D. Shapiro)

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Going After A Debtor's UCC Lien

What if you have discovered that one of your debtor’s corporations has a UCC lien against it? What if you were already planning to pierce the corporate veil and then add the company principals to your judgment? If you then succeeded, could another lien holder (after witnessing your success) then take those assets you worked so hard to get your hands on? Or would your new lien encumber the (perhaps nonexistent) assets of only the (perhaps insolvent) entity named on the lien?

It all depends. Is the lien against the assets of the corporation, or against the stock in the corporation? If the lien is against the stock, then the lien applies to the assets of the corporation, and follows those assets where-ever they may later end up.

For example, if a bank has a lien against the assets of Corporation A; and the owners of Corporation A cause Corporation A to be dissolved, and the assets go to Corporation A's owners, then the bank's lien still applies to those particular assets, even if they are now owned by somebody else.

In the creditor-debtor world, many liens are bogus. So, if the lien is held by “RipMeOff, LLC, Nevada”; chances are that no real transaction ever occurred to create the lien, so it is bogus. However, if the lien is held by Wells Fargo bank, then it is probably real, however good luck getting around their interests in the lien.


Mark D. Shapiro - Judgment Expert, but not a lawyer - - where judgments get Recovered.

Friday, December 5, 2014

What is Lorem Ipsum?

There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate Lorem Ipsum which looks reasonable. The generated Lorem Ipsum is therefore always free from repetition, injected humour, or non-characteristic words etc.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

The standard chunks of Lorem Ipsum wordings used since the 1500s, especially sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33, from "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" by Cicero are accompanied by English versions from the 1914 translation by H. Rackham.


Mark D. Shapiro - Judgment Expert - - where judgments get Recovered.